Friday, January 6, 2012

So it's been exactly 2 years since my last post . . . that's pretty bad. I'm going to try and post stuff more often. I think I haven't been posting because I've been wanting to wait until I was better but Will Terry was saying there's no reason to not start now. Makes sense. So without further delay. . . Goldfish.


This is a quick digital painting I did for my Digital Painting class this last semester. I remember when I was growing up everyone said that goldfish only have a memory span of about 30 seconds. So these poor little guys won't be able to remember how they got up there.

1 comment:

  1. I love the goldfish. You play a lot with unexpected juxtapositions. Which is so fun. I'm a big fan of your style Nate. I look forward to seeing what else you develop.

    ReplyDelete